- learnhowtodance reblogged this from axisboldasboognish
- thehomosuperior reblogged this from axisboldasboognish
- axisboldasboognish reblogged this from crookcrooked
- axisboldasboognish likes this
- americafound likes this
- sweetvalleytwins likes this
- fartdaughter likes this
- supertwitchsavestheday reblogged this from crookcrooked
- liketinyhorses likes this
- acieedtrax likes this
- crookcrooked posted this
Kathryn Wilhelm is a communication design major at Pacific Northwest College of Art. She currently lives in Portland, Oregon on her houseboat where can be found reading back issues of Teen Vogue.
She will probably draw something you want if you ask politely. She will especially draw it if you pay her.